Analyst calls: Cisco upgraded to 'overweight'
PepsiCo is upgraded to 'outperform,' and KLA-Tencor is downgraded to 'underweight.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Cisco (CSCO) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Akamai (AKAM) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Fossil (FOSL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Seadrill (SDRL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- PepsiCo (PEP) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- SandRidge Energy (SD) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Canaccord
- Weatherford (WFT) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Total (TOT) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Baker Hughes (BHI) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Lam Research (LRCX) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Novellus (NVLS) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Aetna (AET) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
'We're not exactly in a uniformly strong market,' says the notably pessimistic newsletter publisher.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.