Analyst calls: Cisco upgraded to 'overweight'
PepsiCo is upgraded to 'outperform,' and KLA-Tencor is downgraded to 'underweight.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Cisco (CSCO) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Akamai (AKAM) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Fossil (FOSL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Seadrill (SDRL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- PepsiCo (PEP) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- SandRidge Energy (SD) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Canaccord
- Weatherford (WFT) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Total (TOT) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Baker Hughes (BHI) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Lam Research (LRCX) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Novellus (NVLS) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Aetna (AET) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break US stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.