Analyst calls: Texas Instruments upgraded
BB&T is both upgraded and downgraded, while H&R Block is initiated with a 'buy.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- BB&T (BBT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Beam Inc. (BEAM) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Cablevision (CVC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Wright Express (WXS) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Texas Instruments (TXI) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Stern Agee
- Eaton (ETN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at MKM Partners
- Capital One (COF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Rochdale
- Air Products (APD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- BB&T (BBT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- El Paso Pipeline (EPB) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Equity Residential (EQR) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- PSEG (PEG) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- SanDisk (SNDK) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Canadian Pacific (CP) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
Monday's noteworthy initiations include:
- Public Storage (PSA) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- H&R Block (HRB) initiated with a Buy at BTIG
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
In the never-ending contest for sales, American carmakers are pulling ahead.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.