Analyst calls: Texas Instruments upgraded
BB&T is both upgraded and downgraded, while H&R Block is initiated with a 'buy.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- BB&T (BBT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Beam Inc. (BEAM) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Cablevision (CVC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Wright Express (WXS) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Texas Instruments (TXI) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Stern Agee
- Eaton (ETN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at MKM Partners
- Capital One (COF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Rochdale
- Air Products (APD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- BB&T (BBT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- El Paso Pipeline (EPB) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Equity Residential (EQR) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- PSEG (PEG) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- SanDisk (SNDK) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Canadian Pacific (CP) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
Monday's noteworthy initiations include:
- Public Storage (PSA) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- H&R Block (HRB) initiated with a Buy at BTIG
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The hotel giant and the food service company started trading on the New York Stock Exchange Thursday.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.