Analyst calls: Dollar General upgraded to 'buy'
Aetna is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Zynga is initiated with an 'underperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Altria Group (MO) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Cameron (CAM) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Deutsche Bank (DB) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Discover (DFS) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Dollar General (DG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Goldman Sachs (GS) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Morgan Stanley (MS) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- Mosaic (MOS) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Aetna (AET) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Agrium (AGU) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Peabody Energy (BTU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Davenport
- Randgold Resources (GOLD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Reynolds American (RAI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Xilinx (XLNX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Auriga
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
New study finds members of this global elite are stashing an average $600 million each in cash -- 10 times more than a year ago.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.