Analyst calls: American Eagle upgraded at Goldman
Williams-Sonoma is downgraded to 'underperform,' and Angie's List is initiated with a 'buy.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman, and to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Macerich (MAC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- STMicroelectronics (STM) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Marriott (MAR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at MKM Partners
- Vornado (VNO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Here's a list of ways to profit from the potential move from defensive to cyclical stocks.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.