Analyst calls: American Eagle upgraded at Goldman
Williams-Sonoma is downgraded to 'underperform,' and Angie's List is initiated with a 'buy.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman, and to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Macerich (MAC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- STMicroelectronics (STM) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Marriott (MAR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at MKM Partners
- Vornado (VNO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Well-to-do shoppers and those seeking premium goods are spending with gusto. Here are the companies really ringing up profits.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.