Analyst calls: Bed Bath & Beyond downgraded
General Motors is upgraded to 'buy,' and Alcoa is downgraded to 'hold .'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Broadcom (BRCM) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Lamar Advertising (LAMR) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- TASER (TASR) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Abbott (ABT) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink
- Alcoa (AA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Boston Scientific (BSX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink
- Intel (INTC) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- NVIDIA (NVDA) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capita
- Reliance Steel (RS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capita
- Panera Bread (PNRA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Miller Tabak
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
An interest rate tease in The Wall Street Journal sends the market into an optimistic tizzy -- but one that doesn't end quite at the top.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.