Analyst calls: Bed Bath & Beyond downgraded
General Motors is upgraded to 'buy,' and Alcoa is downgraded to 'hold .'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Broadcom (BRCM) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Lamar Advertising (LAMR) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- TASER (TASR) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Abbott (ABT) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink
- Alcoa (AA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Boston Scientific (BSX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink
- Intel (INTC) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- NVIDIA (NVDA) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capita
- Reliance Steel (RS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capita
- Panera Bread (PNRA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Miller Tabak
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Global markets reacted to the mixed message from the Fed by selling. But there is indication of another rally phase ahead..
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.