Analyst calls: Google, Fluor, RIM, Citi
A lineup of upgrades contributed to Monday's market rally.
- Google (GOOG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Electronic Arts (ERTS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Fluor (FLR) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Potash (POT) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Scotia Capital
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBan
- Foot Locker (FL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- BB&T (BBT) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- American Express (AXP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- BNY Mellon (BK) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- State Street (STT) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Citigroup (C) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Gilead (GILD) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The company is scrambling to protect its equities arm, which could face declining volume and revenue as competitors close the gap.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.