Analyst calls: MGM Resorts upgraded
JetBlue is downgraded to 'hold,' and Molson Coors is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Celgene (CELG) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital, and to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Dover (DOV) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Joy Global (JOY) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- KKR & Co. (KKR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Manulife Financial (MFC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Southwest (LUV) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- MGM Resorts (MGM) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Ventas (VTR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- AutoZone (AZO) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Baker Hughes (BHI) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- CF Industries (CF) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- EMC (EMC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at William Blair
- Emerson (EMR) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Fusion-io (FIO) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at William Blair
- JetBlue (JBLU) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Mylan (MYL) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- National Oilwell (NOV) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Raytheon (RTN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Alliant Techsystems (ATK) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen
- Noble Corp. (NE) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Stericycle (SRCL) initiated with an Equal Weight at Barclays
- Covanta (CVA) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) initiated with an Outperform at CLSA
- Teledyne Technologies (TDY) initiated with a Buy at Needham
- AB InBev (ABV) initiated with a Buy at ISI Group
- Molson Coors (TAP) initiated with a Neutral at ISI Group
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Long-term investors should focus on high-quality companies with long histories of dividend increases.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.