Analyst calls: Abbott downgraded
Goldman downgrades Royal Dutch Shell to 'sell' and upgrades ConocoPhillips to 'neutral.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- ConocoPhillips (COP) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Seadrill (SDRL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Comerica (CMA) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Stifel Nicolaus
- Exelon (EXC) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Abbott (ABT) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- CSX (CSX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Deutsche Bank (DB) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Halliburton (HAL) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Stryker (SYK) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Investors know what's working and what's not. These stocks could power higher through the end of the year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.