Analyst calls: Abbott downgraded
Goldman downgrades Royal Dutch Shell to 'sell' and upgrades ConocoPhillips to 'neutral.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- ConocoPhillips (COP) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Seadrill (SDRL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Comerica (CMA) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Stifel Nicolaus
- Exelon (EXC) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Abbott (ABT) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- CSX (CSX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Deutsche Bank (DB) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Halliburton (HAL) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Stryker (SYK) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Plus, after much ado, Softbank is oh-so-close to acquiring Sprint.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.