Analyst calls: Facebook upgraded
Aeropostale is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Yahoo is upgraded to 'conviction buy' at Goldman.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Anadigics (ANAD) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Barclays (BCS) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Broadcom (BRCM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Benchmark Co
- Eaton (ETN) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Atlantic Equities
- Exelon (EXC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Facebook (FB) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Knight Capital (KCG) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Mosaic (MOS) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Research In Motion (RIMM) upgraded to Sector Outperformer from Underperformer at CIBC
- Yahoo (YHOO) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- AK Steel (AKS) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at UBS
- Aeropostale (ARO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- Agrium (AGU) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- Ball (BLL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- McDonald's (MCD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- VeriSign (VRSN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at First Analysis
- Illumina (ILMN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Heinz (HNZ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Honda (HMC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Apple (AAPL) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- BP (BP) initiated with an Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) initiated with an Underperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- SanDisk (SNDK) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Zillow (Z) initiated with an Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Sarepta (SRPT) initiated with an Outperform at Burrill
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.