Analyst calls: Chipotle Mexican Grill upgraded
Canaccord initiates Kraft Foods with a 'buy' and Mondelez with a 'sell.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- China Mobile (CHL) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Credit Suisse (CS) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- Home Properties (HME) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Compass Point
- Rockwell Collins (COL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Tata Motors (TTM) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- UBS (UBS) upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at Barclays
- Atlantic Power (AT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Desjardins
- Express Scripts (ESRX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Home Properties (HME) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.