Analyst calls: Chipotle Mexican Grill upgraded
Canaccord initiates Kraft Foods with a 'buy' and Mondelez with a 'sell.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- China Mobile (CHL) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Credit Suisse (CS) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- Home Properties (HME) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Compass Point
- Rockwell Collins (COL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Tata Motors (TTM) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- UBS (UBS) upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at Barclays
- Atlantic Power (AT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Desjardins
- Express Scripts (ESRX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Home Properties (HME) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.