Analyst calls: Chipotle Mexican Grill upgraded
Canaccord initiates Kraft Foods with a 'buy' and Mondelez with a 'sell.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- China Mobile (CHL) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Credit Suisse (CS) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- Home Properties (HME) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Compass Point
- Rockwell Collins (COL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Tata Motors (TTM) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- UBS (UBS) upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at Barclays
- Atlantic Power (AT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Desjardins
- Express Scripts (ESRX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Home Properties (HME) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The idea of US crude being a shelter from turmoil abroad may not be as far fetched as it seems.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.