Analyst calls: KB Home upgraded
Ford is downgraded to 'hold,' and Novartis is upgraded to 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Costco (COST) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein
- D.R. Horton (DHI) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- Honda (HMC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- IBM (IBM) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Societe Generale
- KB Home (KBH) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- Novartis (NVS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Verizon (VZ) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- KeyCorp (KEY) upgraded to Outperform from Sell at CLSA
- Alpha Natural (ANR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose
- Disney (DIS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at B. Riley Caris
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Compass Point
- Ford (F) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Incyte (INCY) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- PNC Financial (PNC) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- Joy Global (JOY) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Canadian National (CNI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at TD Securities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.