Analyst calls: Dollar General downgraded
Gannett is upgraded to 'buy,' and SeaWorld is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Home Properties (HME) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at UBS
- Toll Brothers (TOL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at MKM Partners
- EBay (EBAY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Compass Point
- Altera (ALTR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Gannett (GCI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- CME Group (CME) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
Tuesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Canadian Pacific (CP) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- PVH Corp. (PVH) downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Dollar General (DG) downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The S&P 500 manages to keep a deathgrip on 2,000, but key areas of the market are already buckling under pressure.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.