Analyst calls: Dollar General downgraded
Gannett is upgraded to 'buy,' and SeaWorld is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Home Properties (HME) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at UBS
- Toll Brothers (TOL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at MKM Partners
- EBay (EBAY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Compass Point
- Altera (ALTR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Gannett (GCI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- CME Group (CME) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
Tuesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Canadian Pacific (CP) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- PVH Corp. (PVH) downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Dollar General (DG) downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
John Stumpf acknowledges that growth has been slow, but he says he's still optimistic.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.