Analyst calls: Potash downgraded to 'neutral'
Mosaic is also downgraded to 'neutral,' and Michael Kors is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CSX (CSX) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Express (EXPR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- Mosaic (MOS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Amarin (AMRN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperfrom at Wedbush
- Discover (DFS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
Wednesday's noteworthy initiations include:
- Broadcom (BRCM) initiated with a Buy at Capstone
- Lorillard (LO) initiated with a Buy at CLSA
- Marvell (MRVL) initiated with a Hold at Capstone
- Michael Kors (KORS) initiated with an Outperform at William Blair
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) initiated with an Overweight at Stephens
- Kraft Foods (KRFT) initiated with a Buy at CLSA
- Vale (VALE) initiated with a Hold at BB&T
- Mondelez (MDLZ) initiated with an Outperform at CLSA
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.