Analyst calls: Potash downgraded to 'neutral'
Mosaic is also downgraded to 'neutral,' and Michael Kors is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CSX (CSX) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Express (EXPR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- Mosaic (MOS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Amarin (AMRN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperfrom at Wedbush
- Discover (DFS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
Wednesday's noteworthy initiations include:
- Broadcom (BRCM) initiated with a Buy at Capstone
- Lorillard (LO) initiated with a Buy at CLSA
- Marvell (MRVL) initiated with a Hold at Capstone
- Michael Kors (KORS) initiated with an Outperform at William Blair
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) initiated with an Overweight at Stephens
- Kraft Foods (KRFT) initiated with a Buy at CLSA
- Vale (VALE) initiated with a Hold at BB&T
- Mondelez (MDLZ) initiated with an Outperform at CLSA
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.