Analyst calls: GameStop upgraded at Goldman
Goldman Sachs is both upgraded and downgraded, and Manchester United is initiated at 2 firms with a 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ConAgra (CAG) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- GameStop (GME) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Goldman Sachs (GS) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
- Humana (HUM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Leerink
- Informatica (INFA) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Marvell (MRVL) upgraded to Neutral from Reduce at Nomura
- Morgan Stanley (MS) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA, and to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- News Corp. (NWSA) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- TiVo (TIVO) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- American States Water (AWR) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Barclays (BCS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- CSX (CSX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Fiserv (FISV) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- General Mills (GIS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Goldman Sachs (GS) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Skyworks (SWKS) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The glory days are over for big-box retailers as consumers search for more convenience, say Goldman Sachs analysts.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.