Analyst calls: Zynga initiated with an 'outperform'
Roche is upgraded to 'overweight,' while GlaxoSmithKline is downgraded to 'underweight.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CenterPoint Energy (CNP) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Roche (RHHBY) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) upgraded to Outperform from In-Line at Imperial Capital
- CEMEX (CX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse, and to Outperform from Sector Perform at Scotia Capital
- Anglo American (AAUKY) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- CNOOC (CEO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Clearwire (CLWR) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- CF Industries (CF) coverage resumed with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Mosaic (MOS) coverage resumed with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Caesar's Entertainment (CZR) initiated with an Underweight at Barclays
- Yelp (YELP) initiated with a Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Zynga (ZNGA) initiated with an Outperform at JMP Securities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.