Analyst calls: Zynga initiated with an 'outperform'
Roche is upgraded to 'overweight,' while GlaxoSmithKline is downgraded to 'underweight.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CenterPoint Energy (CNP) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Roche (RHHBY) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) upgraded to Outperform from In-Line at Imperial Capital
- CEMEX (CX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse, and to Outperform from Sector Perform at Scotia Capital
- Anglo American (AAUKY) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- CNOOC (CEO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Clearwire (CLWR) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- CF Industries (CF) coverage resumed with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Mosaic (MOS) coverage resumed with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Caesar's Entertainment (CZR) initiated with an Underweight at Barclays
- Yelp (YELP) initiated with a Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Zynga (ZNGA) initiated with an Outperform at JMP Securities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.