Analyst calls: Nokia downgraded to 'sell' twice
AK Steel is upgraded to 'buy,' and Dendreon is initiated with a 'buy.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AK Steel (AKS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Randgold Resources (GOLD) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Stanley Black (SWK) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- SunTrust (STI) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
Thursday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- ASML (ASML) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Barclays (BCS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Longbow, and to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Concur (CNQR) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank, and at Societe Generale
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor
Thursday's noteworthy initiations include:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.