Analyst calls: Nokia downgraded to 'sell' twice
AK Steel is upgraded to 'buy,' and Dendreon is initiated with a 'buy.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AK Steel (AKS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Randgold Resources (GOLD) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Stanley Black (SWK) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- SunTrust (STI) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
Thursday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- ASML (ASML) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Barclays (BCS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Longbow, and to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Concur (CNQR) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank, and at Societe Generale
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor
Thursday's noteworthy initiations include:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Investors know what's working and what's not. These stocks could power higher through the end of the year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.