Analyst calls: Exxon Mobil upgraded to 'buy'
First Solar gets both upgraded and downgraded.
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AIG (AIG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- First Solar (FSLR) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Cantor, and to Buy from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Polaris Industries (PII) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- C.H. Robinson (CHRW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Wunderlich
- Toll Brothers (TOL) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Yahoo! (YHOO) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.