Analyst calls: Exxon Mobil upgraded to 'buy'
First Solar gets both upgraded and downgraded.
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AIG (AIG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- First Solar (FSLR) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Cantor, and to Buy from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Polaris Industries (PII) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- C.H. Robinson (CHRW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Wunderlich
- Toll Brothers (TOL) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Yahoo! (YHOO) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.