Analyst calls: Green Mountain upgraded
Rackspace is downgraded at 2 firms and upgraded at 1, and Ctrip.com is upgraded to 'buy.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Water (AWK) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Banco Bilbao (BBVA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Rackspace (RAX) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Stephens
- Green Mountain (GMCR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Dougherty
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Tim Hortons (THI) upgraded to Sector Outperformer from Sector Performer at CIBC
- MGM Resorts (MGM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- BlackRock (BLK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Rackspace (RAX) downgraded to Sell from Underperform at CLSA, and to Underperform from Sector Perform at FBN Securities
- Tesla (TSLA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Tim Hortons (THI) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays, and to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Monster Beverage (MNST) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Gabelli
- Intercontinental Hotels (IHG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor
- Clean Energy (CLNE) downgraded at Raymond James
- Guess (GES) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
4 analysts downgrade the stock the day after a disappointing quarterly report.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.