Analyst calls: Nokia downgraded
Johnson Controls is upgraded to 'buy,' and Janney Capital is initiating apparel companies.
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Alpha Natural (ANR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Dover (DOV) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Johnson Controls (JCI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Lennar (LEN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- Pulte Group (PHM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- Toll Brothers (TOL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- Altria Group (MO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Davenport
- American Tower (AMT) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Celgene (CELG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Auriga
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- PPL Corp. (PPL) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- J.B. Hunt (JBHT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Dover (DOV) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- Finish Line (FINL) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- Foot Locker (FL) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- Hanesbrands (HBI) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- Nike (NKE) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- Under Armour (UA) initiated with a Neutral at Janney Capital
- Mako Surgical (MAKO) initiated with a Perform at Oppenheimer
- VMware (VMW) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- NutriSystem (NTRI) initiated with a Buy at Sidoti
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Investors know what's working and what's not. These stocks could power higher through the end of the year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.