Analyst calls: Dell upgraded
Open Text is upgraded to 'buy,' while JDSU is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Dell (DELL) upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at JP Morgan
- Franklin Resources (BEN) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JP Morgan
- Concur (CNQR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Open Text (OTEX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Autoliv (ALV) downgraded to Sell from Buy at Citigroup
- JDSU (JDSU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- AK Steel (AKS) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at First Global
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.