Analyst calls: Ford initiated with a 'hold'
Halliburton is upgraded to 'outperform,' while Seagate is downgraded to 'hold.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Anadarko (APC) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Ensco (ESV) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Halliburton (HAL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- General Growth (GGP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- McGraw-Hill (MHP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Benchmark Co
- Spectra Energy (SE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Actuant (ATU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- LKQ Corp. (LKQ) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Weatherford (WFT) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Xylem (XYL) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Seagate (STX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at ThinkEquity
- Western Digital (WDC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at ThinkEquity
- Angie's List (ANGI) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Broadcom (BRCM) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Cemex (CX) initiated with an Underperform at Imperial Capital
- Clean Energy (CLNE) initiated with a Buy at Capstone
- Coach (COH) initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush
- Dolby (DLB) initiated with a Sell at Goldman
- Ford (F) initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Qualcomm (QCOM) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.