Analyst calls: Ford initiated with a 'hold'
Halliburton is upgraded to 'outperform,' while Seagate is downgraded to 'hold.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Anadarko (APC) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Ensco (ESV) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Halliburton (HAL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- General Growth (GGP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- McGraw-Hill (MHP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Benchmark Co
- Spectra Energy (SE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Actuant (ATU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- LKQ Corp. (LKQ) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Weatherford (WFT) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Xylem (XYL) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Seagate (STX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at ThinkEquity
- Western Digital (WDC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at ThinkEquity
- Angie's List (ANGI) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Broadcom (BRCM) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Cemex (CX) initiated with an Underperform at Imperial Capital
- Clean Energy (CLNE) initiated with a Buy at Capstone
- Coach (COH) initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush
- Dolby (DLB) initiated with a Sell at Goldman
- Ford (F) initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Qualcomm (QCOM) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.