Analyst calls: Cisco downgraded
Yahoo is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Burger King is downgraded to 'underperform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Electronic Arts (EA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow
- HomeAway (AWAY) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Legg Mason (LM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Nestle (NSRGY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Yahoo (YHOO) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Halliburton (HAL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Guggenheim
- Actuant (ATU) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Burger King (BKW) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Life Technologies (LIFE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Cowen
- Oracle (ORCL) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Canadian Pacific (CP) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Juniper (JNPR) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Cisco (CSCO) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- 3M Company (MMM) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Dover (DOV) initiated with a Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Eaton (ETN) initiated with a Buy at Goldman
- Grainger (GWW) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Honeywell (HON) initiated with a Buy at Goldman
- Omega Healthcare (OHI) initiated with a Conviction Buy at Goldman
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) initiated with an Underweight at Evercore
- Body Central (BODY) initiated with a Buy at Dougherty
- Reliance Steel (RS) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Andrew Mason's new Detour could be one of the most-watched comeback attempts in recent Silicon Valley history.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.