VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
- The dollar index has continued to climb higher this morning and hit a new HoD minutes ago... it's now +0.2% at 81.20
- This strength in helping weigh on commodities this morning such as gold, silver, copper and oil.
- Crude oil began to sell off in overnight activity and fell as low as $100.32/barrel. Sept crude is now -0.5% at $101.12/barrel
- Gold and silver also sold off in recent trade. Aug gold is currently -0.4% at $1298.40/oz, while Sept silver is ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'